USA: Farms.com spins off Farms Technology to facilitate growth of the ag software business
Farms.com, Ltd., a leading agriculture eBusiness, announced that it has spun off its software and technology business into a newly formed company called FarmsTechnology, Inc. FarmsTechnology, Inc. will focus on supplying customers in agriculture and related industries with real time marketplace and risk management software solutions. The company has an extensive portfolio of technology and software that has been developed and used by Farms.com, Ltd. over the past five years. In the near future, the fourth generation marketplace application, which combines a real-time commodity marketplace with risk management systems, will be launched. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega