USA: Farms.com spins off Farms Technology to facilitate growth of the ag software business
Farms.com, Ltd., a leading agriculture eBusiness, announced that it has spun off its software and technology business into a newly formed company called FarmsTechnology, Inc. FarmsTechnology, Inc. will focus on supplying customers in agriculture and related industries with real time marketplace and risk management software solutions. The company has an extensive portfolio of technology and software that has been developed and used by Farms.com, Ltd. over the past five years. In the near future, the fourth generation marketplace application, which combines a real-time commodity marketplace with risk management systems, will be launched. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016