USA: Farms.com spins off Farms Technology to facilitate growth of the ag software business
Farms.com, Ltd., a leading agriculture eBusiness, announced that it has spun off its software and technology business into a newly formed company called FarmsTechnology, Inc. FarmsTechnology, Inc. will focus on supplying customers in agriculture and related industries with real time marketplace and risk management software solutions. The company has an extensive portfolio of technology and software that has been developed and used by Farms.com, Ltd. over the past five years. In the near future, the fourth generation marketplace application, which combines a real-time commodity marketplace with risk management systems, will be launched. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea