USA: Farms.com spins off Farms Technology to facilitate growth of the ag software business
Farms.com, Ltd., a leading agriculture eBusiness, announced that it has spun off its software and technology business into a newly formed company called FarmsTechnology, Inc. FarmsTechnology, Inc. will focus on supplying customers in agriculture and related industries with real time marketplace and risk management software solutions. The company has an extensive portfolio of technology and software that has been developed and used by Farms.com, Ltd. over the past five years. In the near future, the fourth generation marketplace application, which combines a real-time commodity marketplace with risk management systems, will be launched. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units