GREECE: Fastfood chain Goody's reveals expansion plans for Bulgaria
A Greek fastfood chain has revealed that it has plans to expand further into Bulgaria. To date, Goody's has invested around €1.7m in the country, with restaurants opening in Sofia, but now it hopes to open other outlets in the city of Plovdiv. Revenue during 2000 reached €170m for Goody's, which currently operates 150 restaurants both in Greece and other countries including Cyprus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week