UK: Fastfood chain Wimpy subject to a £15m MBO - MEMBERS
UK-based fastfood chain Wimpy International has been sold to a management group, in a £15m (US$23.19m) deal led by former MD John Davison and backed by the Royal Bank of Scotland. The group maintained that the sale, by venture capitalists Bridgepoint Capital, 3i and Lloyds TSB Development Capital, would have no impact on the 300-strong chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO