USA/EU: Fastfood giants offer tasty benefits to employees
|Tired with the effort of a perpetual recruitment drive, fastfood operators have cottoned on to new ways of attracting loyal employees, working harder than ever to offer incentives, benefits and structured career ladders. Managers has also been offered bonuses if they manage to retain employees, in a bid to counter the endemic attitude of staff that perceives the fastfood job as a dead-end stop-gap until their real careers can take off.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods