BALTICS: Fazer Bakeries expands in the Baltic countries
Fazer Bakeries expands its operations by acquisitions to cover all Baltic countries. The company has acquired the majority share of the Lithuanian bakery company Gardésis and has concluded an agreement to purchase the Latvian bakery company Ogres Maiznieks. Fazer Bakeries is the leading bakery company in Finland, operating also in Sweden, Russia and Estonia. Fazer has had a bakery company in Estonia since 1994.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"