FINLAND: Fazer Bakeries to build new bakery in Lappeenranta
Bakery giant Fazer Leipomot Oy (Fazer Bakeries), a subsidiary of Finnish food giant Fazer Group, revealed earlier today [Monday] that it is to build a new 5,000ft² production facility on a site in the city of Lappeenranta. The company has signed a preliminary agreement with the city for the construction of the new bakery, which would be the responsibility of the city itself. Fazer Bakeries said it would be responsible for providing and maintaining the equipment at the plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti