FINLAND: Fazer Bakeries to build new bakery in Lappeenranta
Bakery giant Fazer Leipomot Oy (Fazer Bakeries), a subsidiary of Finnish food giant Fazer Group, revealed earlier today [Monday] that it is to build a new 5,000ft² production facility on a site in the city of Lappeenranta. The company has signed a preliminary agreement with the city for the construction of the new bakery, which would be the responsibility of the city itself. Fazer Bakeries said it would be responsible for providing and maintaining the equipment at the plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre