FINLAND: Fazer Bakeries to build new bakery in Lappeenranta
Bakery giant Fazer Leipomot Oy (Fazer Bakeries), a subsidiary of Finnish food giant Fazer Group, revealed earlier today [Monday] that it is to build a new 5,000ft² production facility on a site in the city of Lappeenranta. The company has signed a preliminary agreement with the city for the construction of the new bakery, which would be the responsibility of the city itself. Fazer Bakeries said it would be responsible for providing and maintaining the equipment at the plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch