USA: FDA Announcement 'A Win for Consumer Confidence in Biotechnology,' Says NFPA
NFPA Calls Mandatory Review for New Biotech Food Products and Establishment Of Guidance for Label Claims 'The Right Decision'The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's announcement that the Agency will propose a mandatory review process prior to the marketing of new biotech food products, as well as guidance for making label claims for "biotech" or "biotech-free" products, "is a win for consumer confidence in the acceptability of food biotechnology," according to the National Food Processors Association (NFPA).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review