UK: FDF sends food safety advice to footie team after Sven's worries
The Food and Drink Federation (FDF) has sent a special emergency pack of essential food safety information to England's football team in light of team manager Sven-Goran Eriksson's worries about food poisoning. The FDF is currently organising the UK's foodlink food safety campaign. Campaign director Martin Paterson said: "We are sending the team special advance copies of The A-Z of Food Safety which will provide the players with all the tips they need to avoid the "runs off the ball".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods