UK: FDF sends food safety advice to footie team after Sven's worries
The Food and Drink Federation (FDF) has sent a special emergency pack of essential food safety information to England's football team in light of team manager Sven-Goran Eriksson's worries about food poisoning. The FDF is currently organising the UK's foodlink food safety campaign. Campaign director Martin Paterson said: "We are sending the team special advance copies of The A-Z of Food Safety which will provide the players with all the tips they need to avoid the "runs off the ball".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast