UK: FDF unveils blueprint for food industry sustainability
The UK's Food and Drink Federation has today [Thursday] published an industry-wide plan for involving businesses in developing strategies for sustainable development. In advance of the World Summit in Johannesburg, the FDF said that the report will help UK companies who want to adopt more sustainable policies by providing: sustainable development guiding principles; key performance indicators (KPIs) to enable companies to measure and report on their sustainability performance; and simple practical steps that companies can take to improve sustainability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study