UK: FDF unveils blueprint for food industry sustainability
The UK's Food and Drink Federation has today [Thursday] published an industry-wide plan for involving businesses in developing strategies for sustainable development. In advance of the World Summit in Johannesburg, the FDF said that the report will help UK companies who want to adopt more sustainable policies by providing: sustainable development guiding principles; key performance indicators (KPIs) to enable companies to measure and report on their sustainability performance; and simple practical steps that companies can take to improve sustainability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target