INDIA: FDI retail reform returns but states will have final say
The Indian government has again opened the door to foreign investment in the country's retail sector - but states will have the final say on whether multi-brand outlets backed by overseas capital can open.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- Pricing, productivity pay off for Mondelez
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Analysis: Unilever's global ice cream push
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez "cautiously optimistic" on China
- Unilever launches Magnum chocolates line
- Mondelez profits down but gives guidance boost