INDIA: FDI retail reform returns but states will have final say
The Indian government has again opened the door to foreign investment in the country's retail sector - but states will have the final say on whether multi-brand outlets backed by overseas capital can open.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- Gifting brand Cadbury Glow set for launch in India