RUSSIA: Fears over Western meat dumping lead to calls for strengthening of domestic meat market
Russia may well become a site for western meat producers to dump stocks at low prices, warned Isif Rogov, chairman of the Russian Meat Union . Rogov, who is also Rector of the Moscow State University of Applied Biotechnology, added that Russia needs to strengthen protection of its domestic meat market to ensure that Russian producers are not adversely affected by foreign dumping at low prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund