RUSSIA: Fears over Western meat dumping lead to calls for strengthening of domestic meat market
Russia may well become a site for western meat producers to dump stocks at low prices, warned Isif Rogov, chairman of the Russian Meat Union . Rogov, who is also Rector of the Moscow State University of Applied Biotechnology, added that Russia needs to strengthen protection of its domestic meat market to ensure that Russian producers are not adversely affected by foreign dumping at low prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex