Fed up with flowers? Say it with sweets instead. . .
Are you fed up with flowers? Maybe you're struggling to find a gift that's both original and fun? Then why not say it with sweets by sending a selection of Swizzels Matlow favourites to your loved one.The 'fizzyologists' have come up with www.forgetflowers.com, a brand new on-line gift service where you can order one of six presentation boxes packed with a mixture of goodies like Love Hearts, Drumsticks, Fizzers, and Double Lollies.Each funky metallic package bears a different message in the style of the famous Love Heart sweet. From I Love You, Sorry and Sweet Memories, to Thank You, Just to Say and Happy Birthday, every occasion is represented.And all of the boxes come with a note to which you can add a personal message - giving you the opportunity to let your loved one know just how much you care.To order, all you need to do is log on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report