Fed up with flowers? Say it with sweets instead. . .
Are you fed up with flowers? Maybe you're struggling to find a gift that's both original and fun? Then why not say it with sweets by sending a selection of Swizzels Matlow favourites to your loved one.The 'fizzyologists' have come up with www.forgetflowers.com, a brand new on-line gift service where you can order one of six presentation boxes packed with a mixture of goodies like Love Hearts, Drumsticks, Fizzers, and Double Lollies.Each funky metallic package bears a different message in the style of the famous Love Heart sweet. From I Love You, Sorry and Sweet Memories, to Thank You, Just to Say and Happy Birthday, every occasion is represented.And all of the boxes come with a note to which you can add a personal message - giving you the opportunity to let your loved one know just how much you care.To order, all you need to do is log on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin