USA: Federal agreement allows Winn-Dixie to buy 68 stores from bankrupt Jitney-Jungle
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission announced Tuesday that a consent agreement would allow Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. to acquire 68 supermarkets and other assets from the bankrupt Jitney-Jungle Stores of America, Inc. Regulators said the agreement would not "illegally reduce competition in the relevant geographic markets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund