USA: Federated Foodservice returns to Federated Group
Arlington Heights, Il-based Federated Group, has announced that as of 1 September, Federated Foodservice will once again operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. The national foodservice sales and marketing group, which formed a strategic alliance with All Kitchens of America in 1997, is returning to its parent group, it said, in order to "offer members and suppliers the advantages of in-depth services, programmes and state-of-the- art management capabilities".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods