UK: Ferrero promotes UK exec to regional role
Ferrero has named Dave Tucker as regional commercial director for the US, South America, Canada, Australia and the UK.
Tucker, formerly marketing director for Ferrero UK & Ireland, replaces Federico Bellomo in the Luxembourg-based role.
The confectioner said Tucker, who joined the business five years ago after a stint at Coca-Cola Co., had been "integral to the growth of Ferrero in the UK". Ferrero said it had doubled its share of the UK confectionery sector from 2% to 4%.
Mauro De Felip, an executive from Ferrero Italy, will take Tucker's role in the UK and oversee all Ferrero brands including Tic tac, Nutella, Ferrero, Kinder Bueno and Kinder Kids.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti