ITALY: Ferrero Rocher ditches advertising agency
Italian food producer Ferrero has parted company with the London advertising agency Banks Hoggins O'Shea/FCB, which was responsible for promoting its Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Banks Hoggins O'Shea/FCB has found it impossible to live up to the success of the "Ambassador" campaign that was the brainchild of its predecessor on the account. That advert saw an unidentified ambassador offering Ferrero Rocher chocolates to guests at a reception. It became one of the most familiar adverts of all time but was dropped in 1999 when Ferrero decided it was time for a more modern slant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning