HUNGARY: Fevita sees post-tax profits down 70.9% in its H1
Frozen food firm Fevita has reported a 70.9% plummet in H1 post-tax profits to HUF35m (US$0.13m) in its HAS consolidated report. Meanwhile, H1 operating profits fell 53.17% to HUF89m, and pre-tax profits were also down 70.9% year on year to HUF43m after the company incurred financial losses of HUF43m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales