HUNGARY: Fevita sees post-tax profits down 70.9% in its H1
Frozen food firm Fevita has reported a 70.9% plummet in H1 post-tax profits to HUF35m (US$0.13m) in its HAS consolidated report. Meanwhile, H1 operating profits fell 53.17% to HUF89m, and pre-tax profits were also down 70.9% year on year to HUF43m after the company incurred financial losses of HUF43m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1