HUNGARY: Fevita sees post-tax profits down 70.9% in its H1
Frozen food firm Fevita has reported a 70.9% plummet in H1 post-tax profits to HUF35m (US$0.13m) in its HAS consolidated report. Meanwhile, H1 operating profits fell 53.17% to HUF89m, and pre-tax profits were also down 70.9% year on year to HUF43m after the company incurred financial losses of HUF43m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods