UK: FFA leader seeks Express Dairies takeover
The leader of the 3000-member strong militant protest group Farmers for Action (FFA) is mulling a rival takeover bid for Leicester-based Express Dairies, in an attempt to prevent the company falling into foreign hands. David Handley reportedly saw financiers over the weekend to put together an offer that will rival the 35p-a-share bid thought to have been made by Danish co-operative
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations