UK: FFA leader seeks Express Dairies takeover
The leader of the 3000-member strong militant protest group Farmers for Action (FFA) is mulling a rival takeover bid for Leicester-based Express Dairies, in an attempt to prevent the company falling into foreign hands. David Handley reportedly saw financiers over the weekend to put together an offer that will rival the 35p-a-share bid thought to have been made by Danish co-operative
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega