UK: Fiddes Payne releases new products to spice up condiments and cake decorations markets
Banbury-based herbs and spices producer Fiddes Payne has released a new range of products for sale in the country's multiples. Fiddes Payne has earned a reputation for developing innovative products and packaging within the herbs and spices sector, and since Chris White bought out the company in 1993, the re-designed range has become available in the major UK multiples as well as independent food retailers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat