UK: Finance director faces charges over £4.7m loss from Co-op account
A former finance director of Ilkeston Co-op group is facing legal charges in connection with the disappearance of £4.7m (US$6.9m) from the company's accounts. Martin Sale is already facing civil proceedings at the High Court in London, proceedings Sale states will be "vigorously defended". The civil action has been launched following an investigation into alleged accounting irregularities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units