UK: Finance director faces charges over £4.7m loss from Co-op account
A former finance director of Ilkeston Co-op group is facing legal charges in connection with the disappearance of £4.7m (US$6.9m) from the company's accounts. Martin Sale is already facing civil proceedings at the High Court in London, proceedings Sale states will be "vigorously defended". The civil action has been launched following an investigation into alleged accounting irregularities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group