UK: Findus CFO Leadbeater resigns
Findus CFO to exit
Findus Group CFO Stephen Leadbeater has signalled his intention to leave the business.
Leadbeater's exit is the second senior management resignation in two months. Chief executive Chris Britton revealed his plan to leave the company in October.
A source familiar with the situation told just-food the timing of Leadbeater's departure will depend on how quickly a successor can be appointed.
"The timing of his actual departure will depend on when a successor can be found, he will remain with the group until a replacement is in place," the spokesperson said.
just-food understands Leadbeater has decide to leave the company after ten years having led a process of financial restructuring that leaves Findus "very comfortably capitalised".
Last month, Findus reached an agreement to restructure its capital structure in a debt-for-equity swap that saw the frozen food maker significantly deleverage its balance sheet.
Frozen food firm Findus Group has appointed William Showalter as its CFO....
Last week ended as it started: with a household brand caught up in the horsemeat contamination scandal. On Monday, Nestle said it had pulled Buitoni products in Spain and Italy after positive tests an...
- Pricing, productivity pay off for Mondelez
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Analysis: Unilever's global ice cream push
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Gluten-free early-mover Mrs Crimble's plots future
- Nakd sale "attracts Burton's, Hain, Kellogg"
- Venezuela seizes Nestle, PepsiCo distribution hub
- Kerry launches premium cooked meat brand in UK
- Mondelez "cautiously optimistic" on China
- Bel international reach offsets Europe challenge