UK: Findus CFO Leadbeater resigns
Findus CFO to exit
Findus Group CFO Stephen Leadbeater has signalled his intention to leave the business.
Leadbeater's exit is the second senior management resignation in two months. Chief executive Chris Britton revealed his plan to leave the company in October.
A source familiar with the situation told just-food the timing of Leadbeater's departure will depend on how quickly a successor can be appointed.
"The timing of his actual departure will depend on when a successor can be found, he will remain with the group until a replacement is in place," the spokesperson said.
just-food understands Leadbeater has decide to leave the company after ten years having led a process of financial restructuring that leaves Findus "very comfortably capitalised".
Last month, Findus reached an agreement to restructure its capital structure in a debt-for-equity swap that saw the frozen food maker significantly deleverage its balance sheet.
Frozen food firm Findus Group has appointed William Showalter as its CFO....
Last week ended as it started: with a household brand caught up in the horsemeat contamination scandal. On Monday, Nestle said it had pulled Buitoni products in Spain and Italy after positive tests an...
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Nestle's focus on food for health - interview
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016