SWEDEN: Findus enhances creates an integrated European production unit with Intentia
Food and beverage giant Findus AB and Intentia International AB (publ) (XSSE: INT B) today have launched a partnership to develop and enhance business-critical processes within the Findus Group. The partnership is based on a general agreement, and the objective is to support Findus in its transformation of production plants from the current local factories into a European collaborative unit. To begin with, Intentia will implement Movex Food & Beverage in six plants in Norway, Sweden and the UK. The agreement is initially worth more than SEK 20 million, of which about SEK 11 million relates to license revenue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements