SWEDEN: Findus enhances creates an integrated European production unit with Intentia
Food and beverage giant Findus AB and Intentia International AB (publ) (XSSE: INT B) today have launched a partnership to develop and enhance business-critical processes within the Findus Group. The partnership is based on a general agreement, and the objective is to support Findus in its transformation of production plants from the current local factories into a European collaborative unit. To begin with, Intentia will implement Movex Food & Beverage in six plants in Norway, Sweden and the UK. The agreement is initially worth more than SEK 20 million, of which about SEK 11 million relates to license revenue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations