SWEDEN: Findus enhances creates an integrated European production unit with Intentia
Food and beverage giant Findus AB and Intentia International AB (publ) (XSSE: INT B) today have launched a partnership to develop and enhance business-critical processes within the Findus Group. The partnership is based on a general agreement, and the objective is to support Findus in its transformation of production plants from the current local factories into a European collaborative unit. To begin with, Intentia will implement Movex Food & Beverage in six plants in Norway, Sweden and the UK. The agreement is initially worth more than SEK 20 million, of which about SEK 11 million relates to license revenue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund