SWEDEN: Findus enhances creates an integrated European production unit with Intentia
Food and beverage giant Findus AB and Intentia International AB (publ) (XSSE: INT B) today have launched a partnership to develop and enhance business-critical processes within the Findus Group. The partnership is based on a general agreement, and the objective is to support Findus in its transformation of production plants from the current local factories into a European collaborative unit. To begin with, Intentia will implement Movex Food & Beverage in six plants in Norway, Sweden and the UK. The agreement is initially worth more than SEK 20 million, of which about SEK 11 million relates to license revenue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs