FINLAND: Finland's fish imports rise in value
Finland imported fish and fish products worth €152.2m (US$169.8m) in 2002, €6m more than in 2001, according to the Finnish Game and Fisheries Research Institute (RKTL). The volume of fish and fish product imports fell by 5.5m kg to 93m kg in 2002. Fish imports for the food industry were 42.7m kg in volume, worth €129m. The volume of fish imports for the food industry in Finland has more than doubled in the last 20 years, reported the Finnish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch