FINLAND: Finland's fish imports rise in value
Finland imported fish and fish products worth €152.2m (US$169.8m) in 2002, €6m more than in 2001, according to the Finnish Game and Fisheries Research Institute (RKTL). The volume of fish and fish product imports fell by 5.5m kg to 93m kg in 2002. Fish imports for the food industry were 42.7m kg in volume, worth €129m. The volume of fish imports for the food industry in Finland has more than doubled in the last 20 years, reported the Finnish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea