DENMARK: Finnfeeds renamed Danisco Animal Nutrition
Danisco Animal Nutrition (DAN) will be the new name for the former business area Feed, known externally as Finnfeeds, following Danisco´s reorganising of its activities into eight new divisions resulting in a new Danisco, with a focus on food and feed ingredients, sweeteners and sugar. Danisco´s animal nutrition activities were launched the early 1980´s and pioneered the development and use of enzymes and betaine in animal nutrition. Today, the division supplies enzymes, betaine and flavours to improve the nutrition of poultry, pigs and some aqua species.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action