DENMARK: Finnfeeds renamed Danisco Animal Nutrition
Danisco Animal Nutrition (DAN) will be the new name for the former business area Feed, known externally as Finnfeeds, following Danisco´s reorganising of its activities into eight new divisions resulting in a new Danisco, with a focus on food and feed ingredients, sweeteners and sugar. Danisco´s animal nutrition activities were launched the early 1980´s and pioneered the development and use of enzymes and betaine in animal nutrition. Today, the division supplies enzymes, betaine and flavours to improve the nutrition of poultry, pigs and some aqua species.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes