DENMARK: Finnfeeds renamed Danisco Animal Nutrition
Danisco Animal Nutrition (DAN) will be the new name for the former business area Feed, known externally as Finnfeeds, following Danisco´s reorganising of its activities into eight new divisions resulting in a new Danisco, with a focus on food and feed ingredients, sweeteners and sugar. Danisco´s animal nutrition activities were launched the early 1980´s and pioneered the development and use of enzymes and betaine in animal nutrition. Today, the division supplies enzymes, betaine and flavours to improve the nutrition of poultry, pigs and some aqua species.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti