DENMARK: Finnfeeds renamed Danisco Animal Nutrition
Danisco Animal Nutrition (DAN) will be the new name for the former business area Feed, known externally as Finnfeeds, following Danisco´s reorganising of its activities into eight new divisions resulting in a new Danisco, with a focus on food and feed ingredients, sweeteners and sugar. Danisco´s animal nutrition activities were launched the early 1980´s and pioneered the development and use of enzymes and betaine in animal nutrition. Today, the division supplies enzymes, betaine and flavours to improve the nutrition of poultry, pigs and some aqua species.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report