UK: Finsbury factory damaged in fire
UK cake and bread manufacturer Finsbury Food said today (1 November) that an overnight fire has damaged its UCB factory in Scotland.
The food group said that it has begun a detailed assessment and is sourcing alternative production facilities where necessary.
More information is expected as it becomes available.
Companies: Finsbury Food Group
British baker Inter Link Foods had a turbulent year in 2006, ending potential takeover talks and appointing a new CEO. Joe Ayling interviewed the UK bakery's new chief, Chris Thompson, to find out his...
Posting its interim results today (30 March) UK food group Finsbury Food reported a 12% increase in first half profit before tax and exceptional items. The company was upbeat about its future prospect...
At an extraordinary general meeting, shareholders of cake manufacturer Finsbury Food Group approved the acquisition of Lightbody Group for a total consideration of GBP37.5m (US$73.47m). The deal, whic...
Finsbury Food Group has agreed a reverse takeover of Scottish cake bakery Lightbody Group for a total maximum consideration of GBP37.5m (US$73.69m)....
Cake and bread manufacturer Finsbury Food Group expects pre-tax profit before exceptional items for the fiscal year to June 2007 to beat market expectations....
The UK-based cake company Finsbury Food Group said that it has made "strong progress" in the year-to-date, thanks to a period of intense new product launch activity....
Finsbury Food Group, the UK manufacturer and distributor of speciality cakes and breads, has said that it expects its fire-damaged factory to be back in operation by April 2007....
Following the previous announcement, on 10 July, that Lisa Morgan has been appointed group finance director designate to the Finsbury Food Group, the UK baker today (19 September) confirmed that she w...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti