UK: Finsbury Food Group appoints Baker as chairman
Finsbury Food Group has announced a new chairman
UK cake maker Finsbury Food Group has appointed Peter Baker, a former executive at companies including Maple Leaf Foods and RHM, as its chairman.
Baker will replace Martin Lightbody as Finsbury chairman in July.
He was most recently the managing director of Maple Leaf Foods' UK bakery business, a position he held between 2009 and 2013.
Baker's 30-year career also includes stints at the former RHM Consumer Brands, British Bakeries and Rank Hovis Mills. He has also been a director at cereal manufacturer Jordans.
John Duffy, Finsbury's CEO, said: "Finsbury Food is at a pivotal stage of its evolution and we have been shaping the expertise and capabilities of the board accordingly. Peter's wealth of global industry and plc experience will be a considerable asset to the group."
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Bread in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of Wo...
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Brexit and UK food market policymaking
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Arla Foods unveils strategy for growth up to 2020
- US demand for organic food exceeding supply