UK: Finsbury Food Group appoints Baker as chairman
Finsbury Food Group has announced a new chairman
UK cake maker Finsbury Food Group has appointed Peter Baker, a former executive at companies including Maple Leaf Foods and RHM, as its chairman.
Baker will replace Martin Lightbody as Finsbury chairman in July.
He was most recently the managing director of Maple Leaf Foods' UK bakery business, a position he held between 2009 and 2013.
Baker's 30-year career also includes stints at the former RHM Consumer Brands, British Bakeries and Rank Hovis Mills. He has also been a director at cereal manufacturer Jordans.
John Duffy, Finsbury's CEO, said: "Finsbury Food is at a pivotal stage of its evolution and we have been shaping the expertise and capabilities of the board accordingly. Peter's wealth of global industry and plc experience will be a considerable asset to the group."
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Bread in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of Wo...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global bakery & cereals market during October 2014....
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- Mengniu sales dip but work on costs boosts profits
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020