UK: Finsbury Food Group appoints Baker as chairman
Finsbury Food Group has announced a new chairman
UK cake maker Finsbury Food Group has appointed Peter Baker, a former executive at companies including Maple Leaf Foods and RHM, as its chairman.
Baker will replace Martin Lightbody as Finsbury chairman in July.
He was most recently the managing director of Maple Leaf Foods' UK bakery business, a position he held between 2009 and 2013.
Baker's 30-year career also includes stints at the former RHM Consumer Brands, British Bakeries and Rank Hovis Mills. He has also been a director at cereal manufacturer Jordans.
John Duffy, Finsbury's CEO, said: "Finsbury Food is at a pivotal stage of its evolution and we have been shaping the expertise and capabilities of the board accordingly. Peter's wealth of global industry and plc experience will be a considerable asset to the group."
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Bread in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global bakery & cereals market during October 2014....
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- The challenge of digital marketing and ROI
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus