USA: Fire Up the July 4th Grill With `'Haute," Sizzling California Avocados
Declare your independence this Fourth of July with hot, sizzling genuine California avocados. Spark up the grill with some explosive, new recipe ideas and turn that backyard barbecue into a flaming, "haute" culinary extravaganza. Serving avocados as a grilled side-dish adds a delicious, creamy flavor and delectable dimension to any July 4th party.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm