USA: Fired Up signs deal to develop Johnny Carino's in Indiana, Northern Ohio
Fired Up has signed a major agreement with JC American LLC to develop Johnny Carino's Country Italian restaurants in Indiana and Northern Ohio. Donald W. Strang III, President of JC American, currently owns and operates three specialty restaurants in Ohio and three Panera Bread Bakery Cafes in Philadelphia. Allen Musikantow, former chairman and chief development officer of Apple American Group, and Peter Strang, former executive VP and COO of Apple American, will complete the management team at JC American. Apple American Group was sold in November of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning