USA: Fired Up signs deal to develop Johnny Carino's in Indiana, Northern Ohio
Fired Up has signed a major agreement with JC American LLC to develop Johnny Carino's Country Italian restaurants in Indiana and Northern Ohio. Donald W. Strang III, President of JC American, currently owns and operates three specialty restaurants in Ohio and three Panera Bread Bakery Cafes in Philadelphia. Allen Musikantow, former chairman and chief development officer of Apple American Group, and Peter Strang, former executive VP and COO of Apple American, will complete the management team at JC American. Apple American Group was sold in November of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report