USA: Fired Up signs deal to develop Johnny Carino's in Indiana, Northern Ohio
Fired Up has signed a major agreement with JC American LLC to develop Johnny Carino's Country Italian restaurants in Indiana and Northern Ohio. Donald W. Strang III, President of JC American, currently owns and operates three specialty restaurants in Ohio and three Panera Bread Bakery Cafes in Philadelphia. Allen Musikantow, former chairman and chief development officer of Apple American Group, and Peter Strang, former executive VP and COO of Apple American, will complete the management team at JC American. Apple American Group was sold in November of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance