USA: Fired Up signs development deal with Zenzations for new Johnny Carino's outlets
Austin, Texas-based restaurant operator and franchiser Fired Up Inc. has signed a major agreement with Zenzations for the development of Johnny Carino's Country Italian restaurants in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Michael Olander, president of Zenzations, currently owns and operates 66 Applebee's restaurants and six Burger Kings in North Carolina, California, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Michael has been an Applebee's franchisee since 1984 and is the 26th largest franchise operator in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action