USA: Fired Up signs development deal with Zenzations for new Johnny Carino's outlets
Austin, Texas-based restaurant operator and franchiser Fired Up Inc. has signed a major agreement with Zenzations for the development of Johnny Carino's Country Italian restaurants in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Michael Olander, president of Zenzations, currently owns and operates 66 Applebee's restaurants and six Burger Kings in North Carolina, California, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Michael has been an Applebee's franchisee since 1984 and is the 26th largest franchise operator in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review