USA: Fired Up signs development deal with Zenzations for new Johnny Carino's outlets
Austin, Texas-based restaurant operator and franchiser Fired Up Inc. has signed a major agreement with Zenzations for the development of Johnny Carino's Country Italian restaurants in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Michael Olander, president of Zenzations, currently owns and operates 66 Applebee's restaurants and six Burger Kings in North Carolina, California, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Michael has been an Applebee's franchisee since 1984 and is the 26th largest franchise operator in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery