USA: Fired Up signs development deal with Zenzations for new Johnny Carino's outlets
Austin, Texas-based restaurant operator and franchiser Fired Up Inc. has signed a major agreement with Zenzations for the development of Johnny Carino's Country Italian restaurants in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Michael Olander, president of Zenzations, currently owns and operates 66 Applebee's restaurants and six Burger Kings in North Carolina, California, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Michael has been an Applebee's franchisee since 1984 and is the 26th largest franchise operator in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses