EU: First call for EU food safety research proposals
The first formal call for proposals under the European Union's €16.2bn (US$16.9bn) Sixth Framework Programme for research, which includes a €167m budget for studies into food quality and safety, has been issued. The European Commission said it would particularly welcome funding applications for projects investigating food chain topics, the epidemiology of food-related diseases and allergies, traceability in the production chain, the impact of animal feed on human health and others.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"