EU: First call for EU food safety research proposals
The first formal call for proposals under the European Union's €16.2bn (US$16.9bn) Sixth Framework Programme for research, which includes a €167m budget for studies into food quality and safety, has been issued. The European Commission said it would particularly welcome funding applications for projects investigating food chain topics, the epidemiology of food-related diseases and allergies, traceability in the production chain, the impact of animal feed on human health and others.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning