EU: First call for EU food safety research proposals
The first formal call for proposals under the European Union's €16.2bn (US$16.9bn) Sixth Framework Programme for research, which includes a €167m budget for studies into food quality and safety, has been issued. The European Commission said it would particularly welcome funding applications for projects investigating food chain topics, the epidemiology of food-related diseases and allergies, traceability in the production chain, the impact of animal feed on human health and others.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production