POLAND: First case of BSE comes to light in slaughtered cow - MEMBERS
A cow slaughtered in Mochnaczka Wyzna in southern Poland, on 1 May, is now known to have been infected with BSE. The case, the first discovered in Poland, is to be fully investigated as police and veterinary officials seek to establish where the cow was born and how it was infected. In Poland it is not common practice to trace livestock from birth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK