USA: First edition of Essential Biosafety CD-ROM launched by AGBIOS
AGBIOS, in association with the International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications (ISAAA), is pleased to announce the launch of the first edition of Essential Biosafety, a CD-ROM with comprehensive information about the safety of genetically modified crops. Innovations in biotechnology are increasingly identified as significant contributors to global food security and sustainable agriculture. Consequently, access to clear and factual information is critical to building an understanding of the issues, including the risks and benefits associated with agricultural products of biotechnology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins