USA: First edition of Essential Biosafety CD-ROM launched by AGBIOS
AGBIOS, in association with the International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications (ISAAA), is pleased to announce the launch of the first edition of Essential Biosafety, a CD-ROM with comprehensive information about the safety of genetically modified crops. Innovations in biotechnology are increasingly identified as significant contributors to global food security and sustainable agriculture. Consequently, access to clear and factual information is critical to building an understanding of the issues, including the risks and benefits associated with agricultural products of biotechnology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units