UK: First meeting of the Organic Food & Farming Action Plan Stakeholder Forum
UK organic farming minister Elliot Morley yesterday (Tuesday) chaired the first meeting of the Organic Food and Farming Action Plan stakeholders' forum. The Organic Food and Farming Action Plan was one of several new measures launched at the recent Downing Street meeting on sustainable food and farming, following the publication of Sir Don Curry's Policy Commission report on the Future of Food and Farming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery