UK: First meeting of the Organic Food & Farming Action Plan Stakeholder Forum
UK organic farming minister Elliot Morley yesterday (Tuesday) chaired the first meeting of the Organic Food and Farming Action Plan stakeholders' forum. The Organic Food and Farming Action Plan was one of several new measures launched at the recent Downing Street meeting on sustainable food and farming, following the publication of Sir Don Curry's Policy Commission report on the Future of Food and Farming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group