UK: First meeting of the UK Zoonoses group
The UK Zoonoses Group, which provides a forum for the discussion of animal and human health aspects of zoonoses (diseases and infections transmissable between animals and man) and their control, today met for the first time. The group replaces the National Zoonoses Group for England (NZG) which was established in April 1999 under the Chairmanship of Professor Liam Donaldson, the Chief Medical Officer for England.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund