Food industry quotes of the week: First Milk, Morrisons, Marfrig
UK dairy co-operative First Milk was this week forced to come out and calm fears over its financial position after announcing it would delay payments to farmers. Staying in the UK, Morrisons announced chief executive Dalton Philips would leave as the UK grocer battles to reignite sales. And Brazil-based food giant Marfrig revealed its CEO had resigned from the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target