Food industry quotes of the week: First Milk, Morrisons, Marfrig
UK dairy co-operative First Milk was this week forced to come out and calm fears over its financial position after announcing it would delay payments to farmers. Staying in the UK, Morrisons announced chief executive Dalton Philips would leave as the UK grocer battles to reignite sales. And Brazil-based food giant Marfrig revealed its CEO had resigned from the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO