USA: First 'New Image' Burger King Restaurant in Miami-Dade County To Open to the Public
The first BURGER KING® "new image" restaurant in Miami-Dade County unveiled its new look at a Grand Opening invitation-only VIP last evening."We are proud that Miami, our hometown, is one of the first markets in the country to experience the new image for Burger King," said Roy Blauer, senior vice president, U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast