USA: First 'New Image' Burger King Restaurant in Miami-Dade County To Open to the Public
The first BURGER KING® "new image" restaurant in Miami-Dade County unveiled its new look at a Grand Opening invitation-only VIP last evening."We are proud that Miami, our hometown, is one of the first markets in the country to experience the new image for Burger King," said Roy Blauer, senior vice president, U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark