USA: First 'New Image' Burger King Restaurant in Miami-Dade County To Open to the Public
The first BURGER KING® "new image" restaurant in Miami-Dade County unveiled its new look at a Grand Opening invitation-only VIP last evening."We are proud that Miami, our hometown, is one of the first markets in the country to experience the new image for Burger King," said Roy Blauer, senior vice president, U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses