USA: First `South Bay' Krispy Kreme Location Opens in Gardena
Today Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. opened the doors to its first South Bay location - in Gardena. Residents from all over the Los Angeles-area lined up at 5:30 a.m. to see the lighting of the `hot light,' as it is known by Krispy Kreme fans. The "Hot Doughnuts Now" sign signals that Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts are hot and ready to be eaten.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs