USA: FIS - North America, Inc. Licenses iProcess.sct Solution; Subsidiary of Nestle S.A. Selects SCT's e-Business Solution Suite
SCT (Nasdaq: SCTC - news) announced today that FIS - North America, Inc. licensed SCT's iProcess.sct e-business solution suite. FIS is a leading manufacturer and marketer of flavorings for major food manufacturers, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nestle S.A. The agreement is an enterprise license for use throughout their North American facilities, recognized in SCT's third fiscal quarter which ended June 30, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill