USA: FIS - North America, Inc. Licenses iProcess.sct Solution; Subsidiary of Nestle S.A. Selects SCT's e-Business Solution Suite
SCT (Nasdaq: SCTC - news) announced today that FIS - North America, Inc. licensed SCT's iProcess.sct e-business solution suite. FIS is a leading manufacturer and marketer of flavorings for major food manufacturers, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nestle S.A. The agreement is an enterprise license for use throughout their North American facilities, recognized in SCT's third fiscal quarter which ended June 30, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review