USA: FIS - North America, Inc. Licenses iProcess.sct Solution; Subsidiary of Nestle S.A. Selects SCT's e-Business Solution Suite
SCT (Nasdaq: SCTC - news) announced today that FIS - North America, Inc. licensed SCT's iProcess.sct e-business solution suite. FIS is a leading manufacturer and marketer of flavorings for major food manufacturers, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nestle S.A. The agreement is an enterprise license for use throughout their North American facilities, recognized in SCT's third fiscal quarter which ended June 30, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe