EU: Fischler donates €25 735 to agricultural benevolent institution
Agriculture Commissioner Franz Fischler has today [Thursday] donated a cheque for €25 735 (US$25,253) to the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI), a British charity providing help and support to those in need within the farming community in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. "BSE and FMD have brought misery and despair to many British farmers. This donation is a symbol of solidarity. I have chosen RABI because its charity work for elderly and disabled people in the farming community is of inestimable value," Fischler commented.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund