EU: Fischler gives CEEC farm ministers "10 good reasons" for Commission proposal on enlargement
EU: Fischler gives CEEC farm ministers "10 good reasons" for Commission proposal on enlargement Speaking to the Farm Ministers of the EU-15 and the 13 candidate countries yesterday [Tuesday], Franz Fischler, Commissioner for Agriculture, Rural Development and Fisheries called on both sides to be realistic as regards negotiating objectives:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods