EU: Fischler in Internet chat on Common Fisheries Policy reform
An online chat with Franz Fischler, Commissioner for Agriculture, Rural Development and Fisheries will be held on 17 June 2002 from 18 :00 to 20 :00 hours (CET). Fischler will answer questions on the Reform of the Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) following the adoption by the Commission, on 28 May 2002, of its first package of proposals aiming to make the CFP more effective and better able to respond to the challenges facing the EU fishing industry. Internet users will be able to participate in this chat in any of the 11 EU languages on the Internet site of the Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant