EU: Fischler in Internet chat on Common Fisheries Policy reform
An online chat with Franz Fischler, Commissioner for Agriculture, Rural Development and Fisheries will be held on 17 June 2002 from 18 :00 to 20 :00 hours (CET). Fischler will answer questions on the Reform of the Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) following the adoption by the Commission, on 28 May 2002, of its first package of proposals aiming to make the CFP more effective and better able to respond to the challenges facing the EU fishing industry. Internet users will be able to participate in this chat in any of the 11 EU languages on the Internet site of the Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report