USA: Fisher Communications sells flour and bakery businesses to Puratos
The Puratos Group of Belgium has agreed to purchase the distribution rights to Fisher Mills Inc and Sam Wylde Flour , both units of Fisher Communications Inc . The financial details of the agreement have not been disclosed, but the sale completes Fisher's exit from its flour and bakery supply businesses. The group is now prepared to focus exclusively on its media businesses and communications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations