USA: Fisher Communications sells flour and bakery businesses to Puratos
The Puratos Group of Belgium has agreed to purchase the distribution rights to Fisher Mills Inc and Sam Wylde Flour , both units of Fisher Communications Inc . The financial details of the agreement have not been disclosed, but the sale completes Fisher's exit from its flour and bakery supply businesses. The group is now prepared to focus exclusively on its media businesses and communications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units