USA: Fisher to Sell Food Distribution Assets
Fisher Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:FSCI) and the Puratos Group announced today that they have signed an agreement for the sale and purchase of the distribution assets of Fisher Mills Inc. and its subsidiary Sam Wylde Flour Co. Closing of the transaction is subject to certain conditions including, without limitation, negotiation and execution of leases and employment agreements. Subject to these conditions, closing is expected to occur on or about June 29, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant