THE NETHERLANDS: Fisherman protest over lack of compensation for North Sea ban
Dutch fishermen will today block the Dutch North Sea ports Ijmuiden, Den Helder and Scheveningen. to express their anger at a North Sea fishing ban. The North Sea fishing ban has meant financial disaster for countless fishermen, and the decision of Dutch state secretary not to request compensation from the European Commission has merely added to the frustrations of many.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin