THE NETHERLANDS: Fisherman protest over lack of compensation for North Sea ban
Dutch fishermen will today block the Dutch North Sea ports Ijmuiden, Den Helder and Scheveningen. to express their anger at a North Sea fishing ban.
The North Sea fishing ban has meant financial disaster for countless fishermen, and the decision of Dutch state secretary not to request compensation from the European Commission has merely added to the frustrations of many.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti