BELGIUM/FRANCE/UK: Fishermen protest against reduced quotas
French and British fishermen are protesting against the EU’s plans to drastically reduce fishing off European coasts in an aim to replenish dwindling fish stocks. Around 200 boats were expected to arrive at the mouth of the River Tyne to take part in a protest against the planned reduction in cod fishing in the North Sea, although poor weather has meant that less than 100 boats have turned out to protest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival