Fishmonger.com Introduces 'MyFishmonger', a New Suite of e-Service Solutions to Improve the Efficiency of the $352 Billion Global Seafood Industry
Seafood companies from around the world will have the ability to create a private, secure network to better manage the procurement and sales of seafood products and services for their suppliers and customers Fishmonger.com™ today introduced the development of suite web-enabled solutions designed to integrate standard business practices and streamline existing procurement and sales systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre