UK: Fiske confirms new distribution deal with Holland sweetener
Fiske Food Ingredients the new specialist food ingredients distributor which was launched in May by Ellis & Everard, has announced that it reached an agreement with Holland Sweetener to become its exclusive UK distributor of aspartame.Holland Sweetened (HSC) is part of the international DSM group, which is Europe's leading manufacturer of Aspartame. Alan Taylor, UK sales manager for HSC says, "After thoroughly reviewing our UK distribution arrangements we were please to have come to this new arrangement with Fiske, which promises to be an important force in the food ingredient supply chain in the UK."Fiske business manager, Simon Travis, says of the Deal, "Naturally we are delighted to have secured this arrangement with Holland Sweetener, which adds a very important supplier to our portfolio and considerably strengthens our product range and technical offering, particularly to the beverage industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti