UK: Fiske confirms new distribution deal with Holland sweetener
Fiske Food Ingredients the new specialist food ingredients distributor which was launched in May by Ellis & Everard, has announced that it reached an agreement with Holland Sweetener to become its exclusive UK distributor of aspartame.Holland Sweetened (HSC) is part of the international DSM group, which is Europe's leading manufacturer of Aspartame. Alan Taylor, UK sales manager for HSC says, "After thoroughly reviewing our UK distribution arrangements we were please to have come to this new arrangement with Fiske, which promises to be an important force in the food ingredient supply chain in the UK."Fiske business manager, Simon Travis, says of the Deal, "Naturally we are delighted to have secured this arrangement with Holland Sweetener, which adds a very important supplier to our portfolio and considerably strengthens our product range and technical offering, particularly to the beverage industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery