USA: Fitch affirms Albertson's "F2" CP, rating outlook stable
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the US$1.4bn commercial paper programmes of Albertson's, one of the largest supermarket and drug store operators in the US, at "F2". In addition, Fitch assigns a 'BBB+' rating to Albertson's US$4.8bn senior unsecured debt and US$1.4bn bank credit facilities. As of 2 May 2002 there was no commercial paper outstanding. The rating outlook is stable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs