USA: Fitch affirms Albertson's "F2" CP, rating outlook stable
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the US$1.4bn commercial paper programmes of Albertson's, one of the largest supermarket and drug store operators in the US, at "F2". In addition, Fitch assigns a 'BBB+' rating to Albertson's US$4.8bn senior unsecured debt and US$1.4bn bank credit facilities. As of 2 May 2002 there was no commercial paper outstanding. The rating outlook is stable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action