USA: Fitch Affirms ConAgra's Debt and Preferred Securities
Fitch affirmed its ratings of ConAgra's debt following the company's announcement that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire International Home Foods Inc. Fitch rates ConAgra's senior unsecured notes 'BBB+', subordinated debentures 'BBB' and commercial paper 'F2'. ConAgra Capital, L.C. preferred securities were also affirmed at 'BBB-'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action