USA: Fitch Affirms ConAgra's Debt and Preferred Securities
Fitch affirmed its ratings of ConAgra's debt following the company's announcement that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire International Home Foods Inc. Fitch rates ConAgra's senior unsecured notes 'BBB+', subordinated debentures 'BBB' and commercial paper 'F2'. ConAgra Capital, L.C. preferred securities were also affirmed at 'BBB-'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action