USA: Fitch Affirms raises ConAgra Foods' outlook to Stable From Negative
Following ConAgra Foods's (CAG) announcement that its meat operations will be transferred in to a new venture called Swift & Co, Fitch Ratings changed its outlook to Stable from Negative. The international rating agency also affirmed its 'BBB+' rating on CAG's senior unsecured notes, its 'BBB' rating on CAG's subordinated debentures, its 'F2' rating on CAG's commercial paper and its 'BBB-' rating on ConAgra Capital preferred securities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw