USA: Fitch Affirms raises ConAgra Foods' outlook to Stable From Negative
Following ConAgra Foods's (CAG) announcement that its meat operations will be transferred in to a new venture called Swift & Co, Fitch Ratings changed its outlook to Stable from Negative. The international rating agency also affirmed its 'BBB+' rating on CAG's senior unsecured notes, its 'BBB' rating on CAG's subordinated debentures, its 'F2' rating on CAG's commercial paper and its 'BBB-' rating on ConAgra Capital preferred securities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife